This competition is now closed for entries, keep an eye out for the next one and in the meantime checkout some events near you.
Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw Rules
1. The Promoter is: Sofar Sounds Ltd (company no. 07561876)] whose registered office is at [2nd Floor, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road].
2. Employees of The Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.sofarsounds.com/comp/FirestoneCologne1
5. Closing date for entry will be March 8, 2019 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
a. Provided that you are eligible (as described below), entering the Prize Draw is free. You’ll be sent an email to let you know if you’ve been entered into our Prize Draw. The Prize Draw is set to take place on March 9, 2019 where winners will be chosen. Winners are chosen at random from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
b. If you are successfully entered into the draw, you’ll be sent a unique link you can share with your friends to let them know about the Prize Draw. You’ll receive one (1) additional entry into the Prize Draw for each additional entry you generate through your link (up to a maximum of 10 entries). You should only invite people you know and who you think would want to receive the invitation – no spamming. PLEASE NOTE THAT WHENEVER YOU SHARE YOUR PERSONAL LINK WITH A FRIEND YOU SHOULD INCLUDE A STATEMENT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL ENTRY IF YOUR FRIEND ENTERS THE SWEEPSTAKES VIA YOUR LINK. Failure to disclose this information is a violation of these rules. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void.
c. This Prize Draw is open to residents of Germany. Persons under the age of 18 years must have consent from a parent or guardian to enter the Prize Draw.
d. Dates, times, performers, locations or other aspects of the Prize quoted by the Prize Provider are for guidance only and are subject to change.
10. Potential winners will be notified via email. The return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or the failure of any winner to comply with these Rules will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited. Prizes will be delivered as unique confirmation links by email to the address provided by the winners and may be subject to further terms and conditions. You will need to either already have an account with Sofar Sounds, or register with us to claim a Prize. Once you have registered and confirmed your attendance, confirmation will be delivered by email and your name will appear on the event guest list upon arrival. Any costs and expenses associated with ticket acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including, travel and accommodations, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Promoter reserves the right to deny entry to the event for any prize winners or guests based on venue capacity. Seat locations will be determined by Promoter.
11. If prizes are not claimed within 24 hours of the relevant draw, the winner will forfeit the prize and, at Promoter’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue.
12. Tickets have a nominal value of $0.01, are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and not available to purchase separately. Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash, auctioned, bartered or resold by winners.
13. To eliminate non-genuine, deceitful or fraudulent claims, we reserve the right to:
a. request evidence of Competition entry;
b. request proof of identity, age and address such as in the form of your passport or driving licence;
c. request that you to sign a sworn statement confirming your eligibility and that there are no incidents in your past or personal circumstances that would be likely to bring us or the Prize Provider or their products or services or industry into disrepute; and/or
d. carry out a meeting with you to discuss the Competition process.
e. Any failure to comply with the requirements of this clause may result in your disqualification from the Competition or the withdrawal of any Prize.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material
18. If prior explicit consent is given by the entrant during the competition entry process, Sofar Sounds can disclose his/her name and email address to the associated artist and/or competition partner.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Separate terms apply to your use of the Sofar Sounds website. See www.sofarsounds.com/terms_and_conditions.
21. You must comply with the terms and conditions of the venues involved in the Competition or the Prize. There may be additional terms and conditions imposed by the Prize Provider which must be complied with and we will not be responsible for your failure to comply with such terms and conditions. In particular, you shall comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. For the avoidance of doubt, event venues reserve the right to refuse entry.
22. In this Agreement the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
The promotion, prize draw, quiz or competition operated by us (whether on behalf of Sofar or on behalf of the relevant sponsors) as set out in the Competition Rules.
b. “Competition Rules”
The Competition Rules applicable to the relevant Competition.
Any natural person who enters a competition or prize draw.
Any prize offered or awarded in a Competition by a Prize Provider.
e. “Prize Provider”
The provider of the Prize offered or awarded in a Competition by us or by any other third party with whom we have an arrangement.
f. “us”, “we” and “our”
Any references to “us”, “we” and “our” shall be references to Sofar Sounds Limited (Sofar) (Company Number 07561876) incorporated in England and Wales with registered office at 2nd Floor, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, London E1 6LA, UK.
Any reference to “you” is to you as a Participant in or winner of (as the case may be) a Competition.