It’s been a very heavy week, in an already heavy time. We’ve become more aware than ever that music can’t solve all the world’s problems, no matter how much we wish it could. But we’ve also realized that now more than ever, it’s important to hold onto the things that offer us joy, connection, and some much-needed reprieve from the world’s heaviness. Check out what the music world has been up to for your weekly dose of some welcome good news:
2. Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande took over the internet for a day with their new song and music video, “Rain on Me”.
3. And we’re all still recovering from Harry Style’s latest “Watermelon Sugar” music video that was “dedicated to touching”.
4. Speaking of jaw-dropping music videos, this new release from Rosalia and Travis Scott is stunning.
6. We tried and failed to watch this Cautious Clay song without smiling.
10. Stevie Nicks turned 72 on Tuesday.
11. We hosted more amazing artists in the Sofar listening room, and Mavica’s backdrop alone is enough to make our day a little better.